Comparative table and comments on financial and economic activities
Comments on financial and economic activities
O'ZENERGOINJINIRING JSC for 2022.
The production program of the Company for 2022 provides for the implementation of design and survey work on orders from the main electrical networks of JSC "O'zbekiston milliy elektr tarmoqlari", territorial enterprises of electrical networks "Hududiy elektr tarmoqlari" and other customers of the national economy. The business development plan of the Company for 2022 provides for the following indicators:
- Gross profit in the amount of 7028.1 million soums;
- Net profit - 1 456.7 million soums;
- Net profit margin -7.6%
A comparative analysis of the fulfillment of the main parameters of the company's business plan for 2022 was carried out according to the following indicators reflecting the results of the company's financial activities:
• Net proceeds from sales according to the business plan should have amounted to 19 097.9 million soums, actually amounted to 23 647.923 million soums, which is more than the planned value by 123.82%;
Compared to the same period in 2021, the volume of services provided in 2022 decreased and amounted to 75.21% compared to 2021
• Gross profit according to the business plan was to be 7,028.1 million soums, actually amounted to 8650.864 million soums, which is 123.09% more than planned;
• Net profit according to the business plan was to be 1,456.7 million soums, actually amounted to 1,580.985 million soums, which is 108.53% more than the planned value;
The parameters of the company's business plan for 2022 have been fully implemented.
The cost price for 2022 amounted to 14,997.059 million soums, which is 124% more than the planned value, and decreased compared to 2021 and amounted to 71.78%.
The main reason for the decrease in the cost price for 2022 compared to the same period last year is a decrease in the volume of work performed.
The reason for the increase in the cost compared to the business plan is the increase in the actual volume of work performed, in connection with which the cost of materials (paper, toner, cardboard, benchmarks, gasoline, electricity) has increased, and the current repair of the production building of O'ZENERGOINJINIRING JSC is also being carried out , depreciation of fixed assets for production purposes.
In connection with the increase in the actual volume of work performed, the expenses of the period also increased. For 2022, the expenses of the period amounted to 7,244.273 million soums, and increased by 103.07% compared to the planned value. Accruals on mandatory payments to the budget and extra-budgetary funds increased, as well as a penalty on unpaid dividends, taxes and other mandatory contributions.
The increase in the cost of income tax and other income taxes is directly related to the increase in the volume of sales, since the source of these taxes is profit.