Our address: Ashrafi street 1 lane, house 9
Tel:+998 71 2918757 -mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

 

 

 

 

Society History

   On January 1, 1956, in accordance with the Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR of August 24, 1955, No. 1558 “On measures to improve the work of design organizations”, the Uzbek branch of the Giproselelectro Institute was organized on the basis of the electrification department of the Uzgiprovodkhoz Institute as part of the Ministry of Urban and Rural Construction THE USSR.

     By Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR No. 178-r dated January 31, 1964, the Institute was transferred to the All-Union Scientific Research and Design Institute "Selelectro". By order of the Ministry of Energy of the USSR, branches were organized as part of the institute in the form of integrated design departments:

- Turkmen OKP (Ashgabat);

- Kyrgyz OKP (Frunze);

- Tajik OKP (Dushanbe).

     

On September 17, 1969, on the basis of the order of the Ministry of Energy and Electrification of the USSR No. 111a dated August 25, 1969, the institute was renamed the Central Asian Branch of the All-Union State Design, Survey and Research Institute "Selenergoproekt".

By the decision of the Executive Committee of the Council of People's Deputies of the Khamza district of Tashkent No. 532 / 24-14 dated 03.10.1991, the Central Asian branch of the Selenergoproekt Institute was renamed into the Leased Enterprise Central Asian Research, Design and Survey and Design and Technology Institute Sredazselenergoproekt. By the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 471 dated 10/13/1992, the Sredazselenergoproekt Institute, previously subordinate to the USSR Ministry of Energy, was included in the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 10/01/1992.

By the decision of the Khokimiyat of the Khamza district of Tashkent No. 1117 dated September 28, 1998, the Design and Survey Institute “Uzselenergoproekt” was renamed into the Leased Enterprise.

On September 12, 2002, by order of the State Property Committee of June 13, 2002 No. 153k-PO, the design and survey institute was transformed into an open joint-stock company Qishloqenergoloyiha (JSC SELENERGOPROEKT). 07/16/2014 in accordance with the requirements of the new version of the law No. ZRU-370 dated 05/06/2014. "On Joint Stock Companies and Protection of Shareholders' Rights" JSC "Qishloqenergoloyiha" was renamed JSC "Qishloqenergoloyiha".

Based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 27, 2019 No. No. PP-4249 "On the strategy for further development and reform of the electric power industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan" on the basis of protocol No. 4 of 05/24/2019. extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on the creation on the basis of JSC "Qishloqenergoloyiha" of a modern diversified organization JSC "O`ZENERGOINJINIRING"

© 2019-2022, Joint stock company "O'zenergoinjiniring"

Terms of use of information

100076, г. Tashkent city M. Ashrafi street 1 lane, building 9
Phone: (+99891) 291-87-57
Fax: (+99871) 291-87-26
E-mail: uzenergoeng@mail.ru
Copying of information (quoting in the media of certain information or messages) posted on the company's website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is allowed provided that a link to the source of such information is indicated.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We have 57 guests and no members online

  • Contacts